Terms & Policies
There are no refunds for classes or workshops purchased.
There are no refunds for class punch cards. Class punch cards never expire.
Class punch cards are non-transferable.
All students will be required to sign a medical release before participating in class at INSPIRE.
1. I am choosing to participate in a physical class at Inspire Yoga & Dance, and recognize that physical
exertion may be strenuous, and am aware of any hazards.
2. I understand it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation
here. I represent that I am in physical condition to participate in the classes I am attending at Inspire Yoga & Dance, and have no medical condition that would prevent my participation.
3. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might
incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Inspire Yoga & Dance for
injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives’ forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Inspire Yoga & Dance for any reason caused by their negligence or other acts.